Tuesday, October 18, 2011

I have an idea

Yes, An idea. Great!
I think the mobile's one of best uses is the call. If there is a video phone that will be good more.So I have a light.I will make it to come true.
Before that, i must find something i will do. First, In China, the wireless is not very fast, and people have a concept that I dont like the application use my flow very much even if that maybe a good app, and the UE must be smooth and easy, or the real will be nice.Tom cat is a popular app in mobile, that just a cartoon cat repeat say what it listening. But it success! why? I think it catch the funny element about communication. For this case, I have a idea to make a cartoon video talk to talk. ^_^ Maybe a cat is talking with a dog. Second, I have a plan to finish the work.1. 分析相机中人物的动作和发音口型 2. 通过口型来说话
That must be a gread work!

No comments:

Post a Comment